The stewardship of our money is a tremendous—and often overlooked—area of our lives where we can faithfully proclaim the gospel. Giving strengthens our devotion to Christ and frees us to live open-handedly with the gifts God gives us. We trust in Him and His provision instead of our perceived self-sufficiency. As people of faith, we give faithfully and generously. Throughout the Scriptures, a tithe is the starting point of faithfulness with finances. To tithe is to give 10% of whatever we receive, right off the top, back to God. When we tithe, we confess God as the Provider, and true Owner, of all we have.
GIVING FOR UKRAINE
A special designated fund is still available to help provide housing, food, and medical care for those still in Ukraine, as well as refugees in neighboring countries. As of June 2022, over $74,000 has been given toward this special effort. Your donations are supporting:
- Sunset International’s Brandon Price, the head of the Ukraine Bible Institute, now temporarily hq in Poland
- Rocketdyne Road Church of Christ in Missouri (Gordon’s hometown congregation) to help support their mission efforts in Ukraine
- Missionaries in neighboring countries serving Ukrainian refugees:
- Dino Roussos in Athens, Greece
- Roman Halamicek in Slovakia
- Artash Andriasov in Rostov-On-Don, Russia
How to donate...
1. ONLINE: Choose “SPECIAL CONTRIBUTIONS” below and when prompted, choose UKRAINE in the dropdown menu.
2. MAIL: Prestoncrest @ 12700 Preston Rd #210, Dallas, Tx 75230. Checks payable to Prestoncrest, with UKRAINE written in the memo.
3. DROPBOX: Drop off donations using the dropbox in our foyer.
ONLINE GIVING • REGULAR & SPECIAL
ACH (electronic check) is the only method available. This method saves money on fees, allowing the maximum dollars to go directly to ministry use. To give via ACH, you will enter your bank account and routing numbers at our financial site, which meets PCI Level 1 security for the protection of your information. Note: Church staff do not have access to your bank account and are not able to view it.
USERNAMES & PASSWORDS: Each button below takes you to a separate site to create a password-protected account, securely storing your information for current and future donations. The SAME email address can be used for both Regular & Special, but DIFFERENT passwords MUST be used for each. Why? They are deposited to separate accounts & must remain separate.
GIVING BY MAIL • REGULAR & SPECIAL
Be sure to make checks payable to Prestoncrest Church of Christ.
If donating to a designated fund, please include a note with the check and/or specify the designation in the memo line.
Mail to: Prestoncrest Church of Christ
12700 Preston Road #210 • Dallas, TX 75230
IN-PERSON GIVING • REGULAR & SPECIAL
Donations can be dropped off in the dropboxes in the church foyer on Sundays, or at the church office during the week. If donating to a designated fund, please include a note with the check and/or specify the designation in the memo line.
Sundays • Church Building
Drop them in the dropbox in the foyer by the Information Center. Worship services begin at 8:30 am, 10:45 am, and 6:00 pm.
Weekdays • Church Office
Drop them by the office (Preston Place, 12700 Preston Rd #210, Dallas, Tx 75230.) Office hours: Mon-Thur 8:30 am - 5:00 pm, Fri 8:30 am - 3:00 pm.
TEXT-TO-GIVE • SPECIAL CONTRIBUTIONS
For all TEXT-TO-GIVE options, use the formula outlined & text it to 972-884-5050. Follow the prompts you receive. This phone number is NOT the church's same "check-in" phone number. It is a different number reserved for text-to-give.
1. The $ AMOUNT you want to give
2. A SPACE
3. The KEY WORD (see list below)
Example: Text 40 WORLD to 972-884-5050 to donate $40 to WORLDCARE
If an error is made, text the word REFUND to that same phone number after you receive confirmation that the donation was made. This will allow you to reverse the charge.
DESIGNATED FUND KEY WORDS:
• WorldCare = WORLD
• Disaster Relief = DISASTER
• Glyfada Building = GLYFADA
• Ghana Missions = GHANAOUTREACH
• Urban Missions (Cover Dallas With Love) = URBAN
• Blanks Memorial Children's Ministry Renovation = BLANKS
• Missions in Chad (Djonga) = CHAD
• Hilton Terry Bible School = HTBS
• KelisaNet / ChurchNet (Nathan & Mahsa) = KELISANET
CLASS FUND KEY WORDS:
• Hearts in Action = HEARTS
• S.H.O.U.T. class = SHOUT
• Bound by Faith = BBF
• Families in Christ = FIC
• Pacesetters = PACE
• Brothers Keeper = BROTHERS
• Friendship class fund = FRIENDSHIP
• Discover Coffee Fund = HEBREWS
• C-Life class fund = CLIFE
• Young Couples = YOUNGCOUPLES
• Don't see your class? Ask a class leader to email Teresa
Contact our accounting department.