RightNow Media at Prestoncrest:
- It is a video tool available to everyone at Prestoncrest.
- It provides access to over 20,000+ video Bible studies for use in Small Groups, Bible classes, personal or family Bible studies.
- Video studies can be viewed by streaming from a computer, a smartphone, or a tablet that is connected to the internet … or they can be downloaded for later use, too!
- Be sure to note that RightNow Media is library of resources with perspectives from a variety of different Christian points of view. Much of what you’ll find is good and useful to the discipleship journey, but the only perfect source of truth is God’s Word. RightNow is best enjoyed with mobile device in one hand, and the Bible in the other.
How Do I Get Started?
- Prestoncrest members can text the word ME to (469) 476-5331* and click the link it sends you.
- On the following screen, scroll down to the RESOURCES tab.
- Click on “RIGHT NOW MEDIA SIGNUP LINK” to go directly to Prestoncrest’s signup page, then follow the steps to set up your account and password.
- If you are unable to use the texting system, and are a Prestoncrest member, send an email to email@example.com to receive the link via email. Thank you!
- Click RightNow Media’s How-To Instructions and FAQs on “How To Stream Videos”
- For questions regarding Prestoncrest AV equipment or internet access … email Robert Stolte
- For questions about RightNow Media, contact RightNow Media …
Phone: 972.560.4000 (8:30am-5:00pm M-Th, 8:30am-4pm on Friday)
For after-hours emergency support: firstname.lastname@example.org
*NOTE: This is our church’s text-to-church phone number and only works for church attendees who have previously used our check-in system.