JOIN US for PUMPKINFEST!
Saturday, October 23, 2021
5:30-8:00 pm, Come & Go
Prestoncrest's annual SAFE and FUN event held every October. This is our favorite way to get to know our neighbors and share the JOY and LOVE that Jesus gives!
Celebrate fall & family with a safe, fun evening at the annual PUMPKINFEST at Prestoncrest...
The best part? It’s ALL FREE! No RSVP or tickets required.
- COSTUMES WELCOME for an evening of fun
- GAMES & PRIZES with a fun, carnival-style experience
- INFLATABLES for all ages
- ROCK CLIMBING WALL for all the adventurous kiddos
- CAKEWALK with a table FULL of baked treats and goodies
- TRUNK OR TREAT row, available all evening long
- PHOTO SPOT for SELFIES and family pics featuring a real, old-school JOHN DEERE 40 tractor with hay bales and fun props
- FOOD featuring your choice of pulled pork sandwiches or Chick-Fil-A nuggets or Chick-Fil-A sandwiches, and tables for your family to sit and enjoy your meal. (Yes, free!)
- POPCORN is always a must-have at festivals, so we've got you covered
- SNO CONES! We will feature TWO KONA ICE trucks with FREE SNO CONES for all (all free!)
- PROFESSIONAL FACE PAINTING will be available for FREE with lots of fun designs
- FACE COVERINGS are welcomed if you prefer to wear one, but will be optional since this is an outdoor event
Note: Indoor bathrooms with lots of soap and sinks for handwashing will be available all night long, right inside the south doors of the church building
What if it rains? Be sure to check HERE for updates!
Why do we offer this for FREE? This event is a fun way of getting to know our neighbors, providing a fun and safe evening for our community, all while sharing the JOY and LOVE of Jesus.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 972.233.2392 any time!
We look forward to seeing you there!
Prestoncrest Member Volunteer Opportunities
Decorate My Trunk
Kids will be coming by during the entire event (5:30-8 pm.) for Trunk-Or-Treat. Be there to set up @ 4:45pm. If you'd like to leave your vehicle, team up so that someone is at your trunk the entire time. Giveaway candy will be provided, but feel free to bring your own, too. Please email Rebecca to get pre-approval on any prizes you want to give away. Keep any games simple @ 20-30 sec per turn.
For Trunk-or-Treat & Games, we hand out candy that OUR CHURCH MEMBERS donate! Please donate large bags of individually wrapped candy. Drop off at the church building on Sundays 8a-Noon & 6p-7p, Tues 9:30-11a (during the Women of Worship). Drop off at the church office Mon-Fri 9a-4p.
Cake Walk Goodies
Our Cake Walk needs 150+ baked items. Cookies (1 dz or more), cakes, cupcakes or other baked items. Please bring items packaged & ready for handing out. Either homemade or store-bought are great - both are appreciated! Be sure to label if it contains NUTS. Drop off Fri, Oct 22 8:30a-3p at the church office, OR Sat, Oct 23, 3-5p at the church building before the event.
Setup or Cleanup
Having help with SETUP and/or CLEANUP is vital to our event! Setup is from 4:30-5:30pm & cleanup is 8-9pm. We need AT LEAST 20 people for each task. Feel free to sign up for one, or both! PLEASE wear your "PUMPKINFEST" t-shirt as you volunteer (same shirt as last year). If you need a Pumpkinfest tee, click the button below to email Rebecca, or call the church office 972-233-2392 with your size & to arrange pick-up.
These are 20-minute shifts popping and bagging popcorn at the Popcorn Stand. Please wear a Pumpkinfest T-shirt (same shirt design as last year) or a costume while volunteering. If you need a Pumpkinfest tee, click the button below to email Rebecca, or call the church office 972-233-2392 with your size & to arrange pick-up.