All Are Invited!
Come enjoy the shade of tall trees, listening to birds chirping and water lapping on the shores of Lake Tawakoni. Sounds good? Join us! Gather your fishing poles, mountain bikes, binoculars, hiking shoes, and camping gear - it's just 50 miles east of Dallas. Enjoy the 376 acres of oak forest, 5+ miles of lakeshore, or one of the nearly five miles of trails. Our weekend wraps up with a worship service on Sunday morning before we all pack up and head home.
3rd Annual Event Details:
Friday, April 29 - Sunday, May 1, 2022
Check in time: 2pm Friday // Check out time: 2pm Sunday
Lake Tawakoni State Park, 10822 FM 2475, Wills Point, Texas 75169 (click for directions)
- Cost: $40 per campsite (non-refundable) // we encourage them be shared!** // Recommended to be used by up to 8 adults (about 2 families)
- **Note: line up your campsite buddies & decide who will pay the online fee - designate one person to reserve & pay for the spot for your group
- There is ONE set of hook-ups per spot for a camper
- Water/electric included, along with a charcoal grill
- Restrooms and showers are on-site at the park. Bring your own food!
- 42 sites available, first come, first served on reservations (waiting list will be available, also)
- No fishing license is required to fish from the shore! Fishing gear is available to borrow at park HQ.
*NOTE: If you have an annual state park pass, contact Darren Hughes BEFORE you register to receive a discount code for your registration fee.
Upon arrival at the state park, check-in with an event coordinator/deacon (Darren Huges, Nick Scott, Mike Kern, or John Keese) at the entrance for directions to your campsite.
Register & pay using the form below...
42 sites available, first come, first served on reservations (waiting list will be available, also)