Winter Retreat 2020
Youth Group 2020 Winter Retreat: Dec 4-5-6
Glen Lake in Glen Rose, TX // 1102 NE Barnard St, Glen Rose, TX 76043
Register here: We are passed the deadline to sign up so please email or text the youth team.
- Friday-Sunday, Dec 4-5-6
- Grades 7-12
- Be sure to invite friends. All are welcome!
- 2 nights lodging
- All Saturday meals, Sunday breakfast included
- Retreat-theme long sleeve t-shirt included
- Fishing (bring your own equipment)
DROPOFF & PICKUP: Please let us know if your teen has any food allergies.
- DROPOFF ON FRIDAY**: Arrive at The Zone at 5:45 PM on Friday, December 4th, and receive t-shirt and depart!
- PICKUP on SUNDAY: We will arrive back at Prestoncrest at 12:00 PM on Sunday, December 6th.
**Please eat dinner before you come on Friday or bring food to eat before you get on the bus!!! Reminder - masks ON for the bus ride.
- Guys bring a sweet snack (individually packaged) for the community table to share at the retreat
- Girls bring a salty snack (individually packaged) for the community table to share at the retreat
- Bedding and pillow for bunk bed
- Toiletries and a towel
- Labeled Refillable Water Bottle
- Warm and cool weather clothes
- Poncho or umbrella
- Shoes that can get muddy
- Bible (not on device)
- Fishing poles (if you want)
- Epi pen if you have allergies
What NOT to bring:
- Weapons / Drugs / Alcohol
- Bad attitudes
Need to contact us while on the retreat? Or any time before?
- Bryan’s cell 281-797-1383 (will be on the retreat)
- Shelby’s cell 214-803-0072 (will be on the retreat)
- Kellie’s cell 972-345-6681 (not on the retreat)
Back to Youth Ministry →