Bible Classes: Sundays during COVID
PCYG Class IN PERSON
We have returned to enjoying class in person, as of October 25! We are very excited to be able to get back to The Zone on Sunday mornings. Check out all the safety measures in place so we can enjoy time together while staying as safe as possible…
Before you enter The Zone:
- Parents, take your student’s temperature
- If you have been sick or exposed to COVID, please stay home and join us virtually
- Get a mask to put on before you enter The Zone (details below when you can remove it)
- Seating in the main room will already be set up 6’ apart (please do not move chairs)
- The Zone will have been freshly cleaned and ready for you each Sunday morning
- Hand sanitizer will be set out
Not ready to come back? Out of town? Join us Virtually!
- Join us via Zoom! Links are emailed each week
- If you need the link, contact Bryan, Shelby, or Kellie.
- If on Zoom, you will be able to watch class & interact during breakouts
As you enter The Zone:
- Only students and teachers in the Zone, please
- No parents or any other extra adults (help us keep our numbers at a safe total)
- Wear a mask as you enter & leave it on until seated
- Once all are seated & 6’ apart, Bryan/Shelby will give the “okay” to take off masks (if you wish)
- Starts in the main room for a large-group time
- Seats will be set up 6’ apart - please LEAVE CHAIRS where they are
- Start with teaching and fun get-to-know-you questions (we will not be singing)
- Then we’ll break out into small groups to process scripture and teaching
- Masks need to be worn the entire time during breakout small groups
- Wrap-up as a group - please wear a mask until seated and the OK is given to take off masks
Dismissed after class is over:
- Stay and play or chat!
- Wear a mask while you hang out until you leave The Zone
What about ping pong, pool, foosball, & shooting hoops?
- Yes - you can play!
- Wear a mask while you play
- Sanitize hands before & after you play
- Bystanders watching also need to wear a mask and sanitize if touching any equipment
What about DONUTS and DRINKS?
- Individually-packaged donuts & drinks will be available
- Eat ONLY when you are in a seat & told you can remove your mask
- No eating while standing & talking, please - keep your masks on!
We are hoping that this keeps us safe, while allowing students a fun and encouraging class, while only having to wear a mask when necessary.
One final note:
The North doors of the church building are locked due to the new safety regulations being followed by the Children’s Ministry team. You’ll need to enter and exit the church building at the South or East entrance.
Contact us with any concerns or questions.
Bryan Borden - email@example.com // Shelby Thornton - firstname.lastname@example.org