Bible Reading Plan
Biblical Storyline Reading Plan
Hey Prestoncrest family, we're making plans to read through the Bible together in 2022! If you have not yet added YouVersion (The Bible App) on your smartphone, be sure to do that first (link below). It's free and we use it EVERY Sunday at Prestoncrest already for sermon notes! Then, join our daily reading program inside the YouVersion app. The YouVersion plan is called "Bible Project - Biblical Storyline Reading Plan." It includes optional teaching videos to help understand the text and the stories of Scripture. If you want to join us, make plans now to start the daily readings on January 1, or jump in any time during 2022 and follow along with us!
Follow along using a computer:
1. Visit www.bible.com
2. Sign in or create an account to get started
3. Click PLANS (checkmark icon) on the top left corner of the screen
4. Search “Biblical Storyline Reading Plan” and subscribe to the plan
Using a Smartphone / Tablet:
1. Install The Bible App (YouVersion) on your device via your app store
2. Launch the app, and click the “Discover” icon at the bottom of the screen
3. Search “Biblical Storyline Reading Plan” and subscribe to the plan
4. You can stop, delete, and restart any time if you get off track
(Watch the How-To video below for great info!)
Follow along using a printed list (click below to download):
• Note: Printable list is ideally printed on legal size paper (8.5"x14")
• Printouts are also available at the Information Center any time at Prestoncrst
• Some days feature an accompanying devo/video on YouTube!
• Watch them using the web addresses listed for each day
• You can also find the videos on our church’s YouTube channel in one complete group/playlist!
• www.youtube.com/prestoncrest >> click PLAYLISTS >> SAVED PLAYLISTS
• Note: If you subscribe online / in the app, the videos are also featured there each day.
Tutorial How-To Video
Watch this 2-minute video as Dr. Gordon Dabbs shares some great information about how he finds our 2022 plan inside the YouVersion Bible App...
Step One: Get YouVersion (The Bible App)
Haven't used YouVersion yet? Visit their website to sign up! Find links to sign up using your computer, or click the links to visit your app store for your device to download the app to use. It's FREE!
Step Two: Sign Up for the Plan
Once you have installed YouVersion (The Bible App) on your phone or have set up an account online using your computer, come back here for quick access to the plan for 2022 by clicking below.