Saturday before Halloween • 5:30-8:00 pm
Come celebrate fall and family with a safe, fun evening at the annual
PUMPKINFEST at Prestoncrest
The best part? It’s ALL FREE! No RSVP or tickets required.
>> COSTUMES WELCOME! Wear your favorite costume and enjoy an evening of fun.
>> GAMES & PRIZES: Enjoy fun, carnival-style games with cool prizes and candy with social distancing in place, plus hand sanitizer to use before and after.
>> INFLATABLES: Featuring an obstacle course & slides with social distancing in place, and will also be offering hand sanitizer to use before and after.
>> CAKE WALK: What’s a fun fall event without a CAKE WALK? (Even if it is socially distanced!) Winners will pick their favorite from a table FULL of individually packaged & sealed baked treats and goodies.
>> TRUNK OR TREAT: Be sure you visit the special TRUNK OR TREAT row at the event, which will be available all evening long. Each trunk will be spaced every-other-parking-spot so they can be 6 feet apart to ensure all can easily enjoy their evening while being socially-distanced. Treats will be handed out by ONE designated person per trunk, with gloved hands.
>> PICTURES: Take pictures of the kids in their costumes at our SELFIE/PHOTO SPOT on a real, old-school JOHN DEERE 40 tractor. (Seating will be on hay bales, and hand sanitizer will be provided for anyone that wants to sit on the tractor for photos, as well. Tractor seat & steering wheel will be cleaned frequently, as well.)
>> FOOD: We’ll be serving up safe and yummy food... individually wrapped FREE Chick-Fil-A nuggets & sandwiches with tables for your family to sit. Tables will be cleaned after every family leaves, & tables will be at least 6' apart. Plus, we'll have KONA ICE available all evening long, served up safely by the Kona experts for your family to enjoy.
>> OTHER SAFETY MEASURES WE'D LIKE TO MENTION:
• Face coverings are welcomed if you prefer to wear one, but will be optional since this is an outdoor event with social distancing in place in all areas. We do ask all to wear a face covering if entering the building to use the bathroom. Masks will be available at the door as you enter the building if you need one.
• Candy & prizes will be handed out by ONE designated, gloved person at each trunk and game
• Lines for each of our features will be marked and labeled for social distancing
• Hand sanitizer stations will be placed at each game, inflatable, and around the area. Each child will use hand sanitizer before AND after they play each game or enjoy an inflatable.
• Indoor bathrooms with lots of soap and sinks for hand washing are right inside the south doors of the church building. Doors will be propped open for easy entering & exiting. Please wear a face covering if you enter the building to use the bathroom. Masks will be available at the door of the building if you need one.
• Game items that are touched by participants will be wiped clean after each user
• Games & inflatables will be the type that each child can do separately (slide, obstacle course, etc) so we can regulate social distancing as they participate. We will provide hand sanitizer before and after they participate, as well. (Family members and/or those that attend the event together are allowed to participate together if desired, of course.)
• We will not be having bounce houses or any other type of game/inflatable that would be difficult to ask children to comply with social distancing.
>>What if it rains?
Be sure to check HERE for updates. We will most likely have to cancel the event due to being unable to move the event indoors due to COVID restrictions.
>>Why do you offer this for FREE?
This event is a fun way of getting to know our neighbors, providing a fun and safe evening for our community, all while sharing the JOY and LOVE of Jesus.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 972.233.2392 any time!