3rd Annual Prestoncrest Family Campout
Friday, April 17 - Sunday, April 19, 2020
Check in time: 2:00 p.m. Friday // Check out time: 2:00 p.m. Sunday
Lake Tawakoni State Park, 10822 FM 2475, Wills Point, Texas 75169 (click for directions)
- Cost: $40 per campsite (non-refundable) // we encourage them be shared! // Recommended to be used by up to 8 adults // about 2 families
- **Note: line up your campsite buddies & decide who will pay the online fee - designate one person to resereve & pay for the spot for your group
- There is ONE set of hook-ups per spot for a camper
- Water/electric included, along with charcoal grill
- Restrooms and showers on-site at park. Be sure to bring your own food!
- 35 sites available, first come, first served on reservations (waiting list will be available, also)
- No fishing license required to fish from shore! Fishing gear available to borrow at park HQ.
>>>> Click HERE to register* (or text the word CAMP to (469) 476-5331 to register on your phone)
*NOTE: If you have an annual state park pass, contact Darren Hughes BEFORE you register to receive a discount code for your registration fee.
Upon arrival at state park, check in with one of these 3 PC deacons at the entrance for directions to your campsite...
- Darren Hughes (214-668-1977)
- Nick Scott (214-695-9598)
- Mike Smith (214-498-5737)